Languages for businessTrust our experience
Languages for Business
English Courses for companies
Languages for companies: in-Company:
Subsidised teaching by taking advantage of training credits through the tripartite foundation, with the greatest flexibility and quality, we adapt to your needs.
We carry out the necessary tests to assess the level of students in the required language.
For all disciplines and sectorsBusiness English, legal English, economics, engineering, medicine, computer science, marketing & sales, secretarial, hospitality…All language courses for companies are made up of a series of activities that integrate the four language skills: Listening, writing, reading and speaking, through a wide range of didactic and audiovisual material. With a flexible curriculum that is developed according to the specific linguistic needs of the participants.
– General English classes, preparation of official exams, preparation of English for competitions, job interviews…– Languages we teach: Spanish for foreigners, English, French, German, Chinese…– Face-to-face: At our academy or your own premises.– Intensive courses: They will be carried out throughout the year and students can enrol in one or several consecutive courses, 40h, 60h or 100h.– Academic courses: Throughout the year.Request information or a quote without any commitment.– On-line Classes (in HD): with great sound and image quality, the advantage of a course from any geographical location. Without moving from your office or home, in the timetable that suits you, ideal for companies with work centres in different places. Our students learn languages as if they were in a classroom. The course can be taught in all the necessary classrooms at the same time or different time, with a minimum of 4 students per classroom and a maximum of 7.We adapt to your needs: Course, language, timetable and level.Contact us. For more information, consult our webpage, Aula Clases Online: aconline.es
Companies from a variety of areas endorse our work. They have placed their trust in Campus Study Centre:
- ICAV– Distinguished Association of Lawyers of Valencia- Legal English.
- COIICV – Official College of Industrial Engineers of Valencia – Face-to-face and on-line courses.
- CICCP – Official College of Civil Engineers of Valencia – Face-to-face and on-line courses.
- COIAL– Official College of Agronomic Engineers of Valencia – On-line courses.
- AVIT – Valencian Association of Telecommunication Engineers – Preparation of official exams.
- EDEM– Business School (MBA Junior Executive) – Business English (BEC).
- Regional environmental department – General English.
- GEA– General Electric Americana- General English.
- FEMEVAL – Valencian Metallurgic Business Federation – English courses specific to the sector.
- AIDIMA – Technological Institute of Furniture, Wood, Packaging – General English.
- TECNIBERIA-ASINCE– General English.
- AREAS, Engineering and architecture.- General English.
- Proyectos técnicos de Valencia, S.L (Civil Engineering and Advanced Services). – General English.
- CIVITUM, Technical services of Materials Quality Control Engineering- General English.
- GRUPOTEC (Engineering) Advanced services consulting. – General English.
- VIELCA, Engineering + English business.
- TRAGSATEC– Agricultural technology and services- General English.
- AUREKA– General English.
- La Pepica Restaurant– General English.
- Manises Arte regal– General English + Business English